4 Limiting Beliefs That Hold You BackAug 16, 2022
Limiting beliefs are those all consuming negative thoughts, your doubts and fears, your inner critic, and the old stuck emotions informing your present and your future.
They are also your opinions, state of mind, and the things you believe to be true…outside of fixed absolutes for example: the sun will rise in the morning.
Most often they are unconscious, but sometimes we are completely aware that these thoughts are running the show!
Below are 4 common (conscious) limiting beliefs and some reframes to shed some perspective on what is possible…
4 Limiting Beliefs That Hold You Back
1. I can't / I can't because______.
- Why not? Why not YOU?! Everything that comes after this question is a belief that needs to be released and reframed, so you can access how to create that for yourself.
- When are you going to give yourself the choice to be able to do it?
- Maybe you can't do it today, but you can start moving towards it, can't you?
2. I'm not good enough / I don't know enough
(The good old comparison trap... wink wink)
- Compared to who exactly?
- What is it that you do know (or are good at) that would be helpful for others right now?
- Isn't practice the best way to improve and learn?
- Any mistakes along the way provide the necessary feedback to help you get better, don't they?
3. I don't have time / I'm not ready
- It's not a matter of how ready you are, but how committed you are.
- What are you not focusing on that's preventing you from prioritizing the time for something that's important to you?
- What would it take for you to make the time to create the necessary changes?
4. It's hard…
- Isn't it harder to keep doing the things the way you are without getting the results that you want?
- Does it have to be hard?
- Are there easier ways that you haven't thought of that are worth trying?
→ If you find yourself blaming, complaining, or all up in your excuses, it doesn't have to be that way!
→When you're ready to commit (ahem…why not right now?) to making change, it can be easy with the right help.
→ Check out my 1:1 Coaching or Group Program to create change at the subconscious mind, where real shifts happen.
Join the list to receive the latest updates and offerings.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.